- The LLA is open and asking to call before coming in.
- Business is open please email(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- and phone(509-535-1018).
Governor Inslee Announces State wide Masks mandate. Read the complete guidelines Click Here
- 7/7/2020 Update: Governor Inslee announced Extended Safe Start: Click here for complete details
- 7/24/2020 Clarifying Restaurant and Tavern Rules: Click Here for details
- 7/7/2020 Secretary of Health Order: Click Here for details
Update: Governor Inslee announced Extending the original eviction moratorium until October 15th . Click here for the latest proclamation
Treasurer Michael Baumgartner Authorizes Extension of Spring Property Tax Deadline to October 15th for those Facing Financial Hardship from Governor’s Extension of the Moratorium on Residential Evictions. This continues to apply exclusively to Spokane County 1st half 2020 property taxes on residential rental properties that have requested an extension from the Treasurer’s Office. :Read more Spokane County Website Click Here and Form to fill out Click Here
Veterans facing homelessness, evictions can turn to SSVF for information: Click here
If you can’t make your mortgage payment Click Here
President Trump has issued official Coronavirus Guidelines for America, which asks citizens to take certain steps for the next 15 days to slow the spread of the virus. The Centers for Disease Control has also created a website to help you and your family protect yourself against this outbreak.
Nadine Woodward Amended Mayoral Executive Declaration of Civil Emergency 3 24 2020 Click Here
Superior Court Emergency Order #1 Click Here
Governor’s Stay Home Order Click Here
Governor’s Essential Workforce Proclamation 20-25 Click Here
Washington Governor’s Website Click Here
Financial Resources for Washington Residents Impacted by COVID-19 Click Here
Disaster Loan Assistance Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Non-profits, Homeowners and Renters Click Here
COVID-19 Update for Spokane Landlords, 03-30-2020 Click Here
Landlords, Letter for Tenants Loss of Income Due to Covid-19 Click Here
- UPDATE 9/14/2020: To better meet the needs of tenants, landlords, and property owners, the City of Spokane and Spokane Workforce Council has worked to streamline the guidelines for accessing CARES Act funding for much-needed rental assistance.
- The CARES Act will now pay 100% of the overdue rent for up to four months and there will not be any requirements that property owners must live within City limits or have to forgive 20% of the overdue rent for the period covered by the program.
- It is our goal to make these funds broadly available through the Spokane Resource Center and include all applicants who qualify within the income requirements. We thank the City of Spokane for responding with these vital resources to help stabilize many households in our community whose finances have been impacted by the pandemic.
- Click Here Website
- Catholic Charities Covid RENTAL Assistance for the City of Spokane is now available!!! 509.325.5005
- To access this rental assistance, the households must call us at 509.325.5005 to schedule a telephone appointment.
- Possible same day telephone appointment(no guarantee) if household calls us during the following times: ➢ Monday 1230pm-330pm; Tuesday 830am-1130am; Wednesday 1230pm330pm; Thursday 830am-1130am.
- If no answer, let phone ring until voice mail comes on and then leave message. All calls returned within 24 hours. Hours of operation Monday – Thursday, 8am-5pm.
- All calls screened to ensure household is receiving the correct financial assistance. Individual case management provided to assist in completing the process. Assistance requirements: The rental unit must be within the Spokane city limits.
- Can pay up to 4 months of past month(s) rent (April – Oct 2020). • Program will cover up 100% of rental arrears
- Required documents: Household budget, W9, and lease or rental agreement. All documents can be faxed, emailed or picked up at or delivered to our building at 19 W. Pacific. No website/online processing.
- Only available through October 9, 2020. Call today: 509.325.5005