If you can’t make your mortgage payment, Click Here
President Trump has issued official Coronavirus Guidelines for America, which asks citizens to take certain steps for the next 15 days to slow the spread of the virus. The Centers for Disease Control has also created a website to help you and your family protect yourself against this outbreak.
- UPDATE 9/14/2020: To better meet the needs of tenants, landlords, and property owners, the City of Spokane and Spokane Workforce Council has worked to streamline the guidelines for accessing CARES Act funding for much-needed rental assistance.
- The CARES Act will now pay 100% of the overdue rent for up to four months and there will not be any requirements that property owners must live within City limits or have to forgive 20% of the overdue rent for the period covered by the program.
- It is our goal to make these funds broadly available through the Spokane Resource Center and include all applicants who qualify within the income requirements. We thank the City of Spokane for responding with these vital resources to help stabilize many households in our community whose finances have been impacted by the pandemic.
- Spokane Resource Website
- Catholic Charities Covid RENTAL Assistance for the City of Spokane is now available!!! 509.325.5005
- To access this rental assistance, the households must call us at 509.325.5005 to schedule a telephone appointment.
- Possible same day telephone appointment(no guarantee) if household calls us during the following times:
- Monday 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Tuesday 8:30am-11:30am
- Wednesday 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am-11:30am
- If no answer, let phone ring until voice mail comes on and then leave message. All calls returned within 24 hours. Hours of operation Monday – Thursday, 8am-5pm.
- All calls screened to ensure household is receiving the correct financial assistance. Individual case management provided to assist in completing the process. Assistance requirements: The rental unit must be within the Spokane city limits.
- Can pay up to 4 months of past month(s) rent (April – Oct 2020). Program will cover up 100% of rental arrears
- Required documents: Household budget, W9, and lease or rental agreement. All documents can be faxed, emailed or picked up at or delivered to our building at 19 W. Pacific. No website/online processing.