May 16, 2018
2018 LLA SAFETY CLASSE FOR LANDLORDS “Successful Landlording” RSVP
Non Members are charged 160.00 a class
3RD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
LOCATION; ALL CLASSES HELD AT Timber Creek Grill & Buffet,
9211 E. Montgomery (Argonne Plaza), SPOKANE, WA Approx. $15.00 at the door includes dinner, beverage and tax, Beer, Wine, Tip Extra
CLASSES ARE STARTING
- May 16, 2018, Wednesday 6-8 pm. Landlord Safety and Crime Prevention: Speakers, Patrick Striker Director of Spokane C.O.P.S. and Ms. Maurece Vulcano Spokane C.O.P.S. Program Manager.Crime Free Rental Properties and CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)?
- Safety: What does it take to be safe showing your units?
- What does it take to be safe serving notices?
- What does it take to be safe doing an exit walkthrough if you decide too?
- What does it take to be safe doing an inspection of the unit? Such as 48 hour notice.
- What does it take to be safe doing repairs on your unit?
- Speakers: Patrick Striker, Ms. Maurece Vulcano both with Spokane C.O.P.S.
- Karla Kaley: DES. Broker, KPS Realty, LLC KPS Management
- Sue Jordahl: Realtor with Windermere Real Estate
Don’t forget to ask questions?
We all are here to learn from each other.