2019 LLA DINNER MEETING FOR LANDLORDS
3RD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
LOCATION; ALL CLASSES HELD AT Timber Creek Grill & Buffet,
9211 E. Montgomery (Argonne Plaza), SPOKANE, WA
Approx. $15.00 at the door includes dinner, beverage and tax, Beer, Wine, Tip Extra
What will you Learn
Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 6-8 pm.
- Are you using all the tax advantages real estate offers?
- So what exactly does the Trump tax reform mean for real estate?
- How do I increase the value of my buildings when I’m ready to sell?
- How to I avoid a huge tax bill when I sell my rental real estate?
- What is the state of the multi-family and rental real estate market?
- What might the market do if interest rates go to negative like Allan Greenspan is predicting!
- What happens if interest rates “normalize”?
- Insider tips on how to get the most out of this real estate market.
Tyler Vinson has been a landlord for the last 19 years and is an active buyer today! Not only is he buying (and selling) multi-family buildings each and every year, but he also owns Extant Realty, Extant Management Group and easyapartmentsell. So if you want a first hand look into todays market and what the economic indicators and tax reform means for investment property owners you will not want to miss the October 16th Inland Northwest Landlord Association meeting! Timbercreek Buffet (please pull up address and insert), meeting starts at 6:00pm sharp!