Inland Northwest Fair Housing Conference
Postponed till September 17, 2020
- Due to the recent CDC advisory and Governor Inslee’s proclamation prohibiting gatherings of 50 or more people, the annual Inland Northwest Fair Housing Conference, scheduled for 4/23/20, has been postponed until Thursday, 9/17/20.
- If you are available to attend the 9/17/20 date, you do not need to do anything at this time.
- If you are unavailable for 9/17/20, you may request a refund. To request a refund, follow the link in the Eventbrite confirmation email the registrant received after registering. Near the bottom of that email, under “Order Summary” there is an option to “view and manage your order online” that should take you the Eventbrite website where you can view the ticket and make edits.
- Thank you for your flexibility and support as we adjust during these exceptional circumstances.
- Stay well.
- Marley Hochendoner
- Executive Director,
- Northwest Fair Housing Alliance