Supportive Service for Veteran Families (SSVF) LANDLORD NETWORKING EVENT
SSVF Landlord Event Agenda
When: November 30th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Where: 130 East 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA 99202 in the Goodwill Boardroom.
Come learn about the Responsible Renters Program that SSVF Staff are now certified to facilitate to our veterans and their families. This is a four-part class.
Don’t Miss Out:
There will be signs around the building as well as staff to help attendees locate the boardroom.
1. Daniel Klemme, SSVF Landlord Liaison will give a brief presentation on SSVF and Goodwill.
2. We will then show and discuss Goodwill/SSVF’s new Microsite for Landlords and property managers! We will show the website and its features, as well as answer any questions those in attendance may have.
3. Landlord Liaison will then discuss the Responsible Renters Program that SSVF Staff are now certified to facilitate to our veterans and their families. This is a four-part class that covers the following:
a. Landlord/Tenant Law
b. How to find Housing that fits your needs
c. Money Management
d. Debt Management
4. Michele Harris, Vice President, Workforce and Family Services at Goodwill will give the Executive Summary of the Veteran Homelessness System Mapping event which included workgroup meetings with 57 Representatives from 33 Spokane-area organizations. Two additional stakeholder groups were included – Veterans and Landlords. We will share the 5 priority goals we have established as well as information on how landlords play a vital role in helping end Veteran Homelessness in our community.
5. Final minutes will be for Q&A as well as networking.