- 2019 LLA DINNER MEETING FOR LANDLORDS
3RD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
LOCATION; ALL CLASSES HELD AT Timber Creek Grill & Buffet,
9211 E. Montgomery (Argonne Plaza), SPOKANE, WA
Approx. $15.00 at the door includes dinner, beverage and tax, Beer, Wine, Tip Extra
What will you Learn
Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 6-8 pm.
- The LLA has asked the candidates running for Spokane City and Spokane Valley Council Positions to come speak to us and take questions. Please come to meet the candidates and ask questions. No one should miss out on the dinner meeting.
- During our regular membership meeting, at 6:00 pm, candidates for the City of Spokane and Spokane Valley City Council have been invited to appear before our membership to provide background information and discuss issues important to our Association. Following a brief presentation by each candidate, there will follow a question and answer period so that you, the member, can ask the candidates questions of concern to you.
- This November’s election and those who will serve on Spokane’s City and Spokane Valley Council may significantly impact the regulation of rental housing in this area. Major attempts have been made to empower tenants, which would make more difficult the tasks associated with being a landlord in this area. Your LLA leadership has worked hard, by participating in landlord/tenant issues.
- Study each candidate, get to know their views on issues important to our Association and industry, and be sure to vote on November 5th, 2019.
- Come with Questions.
- Meetings at Timber Creek Grill & Buffet, 9211 E. Montgomery, Spokane, (Argonne Plaza). Approx. $15.00 includes dinner & beverage. Beer, wine, and tip extra. Guests welcome.