SNAP Payments Need to go Online to SNAP (Update)

March 23, 2021 | NEWS

  • If you are owed money by a tenant that is outside the Spokane City. You need to apply directly to SNAP on their Website. The Website is:  click on rental assistance and follow the instructions.
  • Spokane City is not taking application right now. Will let you know when they are.
  • Do this today or tonight before going to the site tomorrow ( Wednesday the 24th) at 8am when it opens for rental assistance.
Join Now